[meteorite-list] MeteoriteArticles.com Update

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Oct 20 20:47:42 2006

Hello list,

Just a note that my website, www.meteoritearticles.com, is back up. (Has
been for a few days.) I had a problem with verification, as the credit card
it was on no longer is being used by me and I have a different home address,
having moved not long ago. Then along came fall and I was pushing in time
to get my fall projects done, which had a slight priority.

Anyway, steps #12-16 done with the house, I was able to fix my website
problem and it is back up. I am planning on doing some major rework on the
website in the next few months, suggestions are appreciated. I do not
desire to increase the size of the website, as it is cost is barely not
financially justifiable right now.

One thing you may have noticed is I have been removing all the sale pages.

I would also like to thank those that e-mailed, such as AL Mitterling,
wondering about me. A lot of you I consider my better friends. I remember
the Reed's looking after me one year while I was sick in Tucson, most of the
list sticking up for me on a controversail comic I created and the like,

I appreciate the trust collectors have recently given me, electing me (with
the highest number of votes by quite a number) as a board member of the
IMCA.

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com