[meteorite-list] Re: Ad New Lunar & Seymchan

From: meteoriteplaya_at_comcast.net <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Oct 20 19:29:11 2006

Hi
Here is another list of items I purchased at the Denver show. It
includes a new NWA Lunar. I actually traded for this one so the price is
highly competitive. My list price is under the price the sellers of
this meteorite will be asking for their pieces. It is a new one
that has not been approved yet but I have been told it will be soon.
Please take an additional 20% off the already reduced list price.
Please note this lunar is so new it has not been offered to the
general public yet. If it does not sell I might just break it up so if
you are interested in a smaller piece let me know and I will get back
with you on prices and availability.

I also have a nice selection of Seymchan. This is of course the soon
to be reclassified Pallasite. These pieces were hand selected from a
multi kilo lot. These were the best of the smaller pieces. Most slices
have lots of olivine with some also showing mostly metal. Some of the
larger pieces have been beautifully etched. There are a couple of
exceptionally nice pieces that I do not expect to last long. So make
sure you let me know ASAP. If any are left over I will cut one or two
into smaller pieces. So let me know if you are interested in smaller
pieces and I will notify you if I cut some smaller pieces. Yes these
are also 20% off the "listed" prices.

http://jensenmeteorites.com/Seymchan.htm

I will also sell any of the following meteorites at 15% off;

Sikhote, Millbillillie & Wiluna
http://jensenmeteorites.com/Sikhote.htm

NWA's
http://jensenmeteorites.com/A100.htm
http://jensenmeteorites.com/A200.htm
http://jensenmeteorites.com/A224.htm
http://jensenmeteorites.com/Consignment.htm

I have not updated this list recently but most are still available. As
most of you know these are getting harder and harder to find. I found
a guy selling 20 kg lots at the unheard of price of 4 cents per gram.
I lept at the chance to look at his material but after looking at
several bags I decided they were not good enough to be spread out on
my rock garden! They were mostly small highly weathered broken
fragments. So don't miss your chance to buy the top quality NWA's I am
offering. Soon all that will be left is the "road gravel" material.

Most of the pieces in this offering are higher prices than I usually
sell so if you see a piece you really want let me know and we can work
out some terms.

Of course shipping will be actual cost plus $1.00. Email me if you
have any questions.
Thanks
Mike

--