[meteorite-list] Morasko 50kg photos and 3D Photos

From: PolandMET <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Oct 19 13:00:39 2006

Hi again.
>From 10 days I work on my new specimen of Morasko.... little 53kg.
http://www.polandmet.com/gfx_morasko/005.htm
Here are some photos from cleaning process and cool pictures AFTER and
BEFORE i clean it.
First 4 photos will change automaticaly if You hold mouse cursor on them.
New photo will load. When You move cursor out of image, first photo will
load. So You can compare how specimen changed after I cleaned it.
Specimen was cut tooday in half, and next week endpiece will be cut again
into large full slices. Look at this 3 large troilite inclusions (one with
graphite).

I also made a nice 3D Image (360*) of my 4993g Morasko Endpiece.
http://www.polandmet.com/gfx_morasko/3D_Morasko4993/index.htm
40 photos must be loaded (894kb total).
You can rotate specimen by clicking on image and moving mouse left and
right.

Here is also 360* photo of my complete specimen of Morasko 5370g
http://www.polandmet.com/gfx_morasko/3D_Morasko5370/index.htm

I hope You like them :)

CU all in Munich !!!!

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net