[meteorite-list] What to do with meteorite dust

From: Dave Freeman mjwy <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Oct 18 22:55:59 2006

Dear Tracy, List;
I have went through a few hundred nice yellow polyurethane specimen
casts that were once clear back in the 60's and 70's. Now the yellow
casts have nice specimens in them and are totally useless except for
filling up land fills. I would be very skeptical of putting anything
of value in most casting materials. Plastic is great for cars and
fashion ware but not with my meteorites (or even my saw dust).
Dave F.