[meteorite-list] Further precision re "Bessey Specks"

From: Thomas Webb <webbth1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Oct 18 00:24:26 2006

Steve, Dean and list,
Thanks for this post Steve. It clearly shows that one
person showing empathy for another can overcome
mountainous differences. Occasionally we get these
brief glimpses of caring which transcend even our
great love for meteorites and within these moments we
begin to realize more deeply and transparently those
things which are most important.
My best to all,
Thomas

Thomas H. Webb