AW: [meteorite-list] Re: "Bessey Specks"

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Oct 17 17:23:51 2006

Yep Alex,

your right. So we should use 1Bsy as a currency unit for stone meteorites:

1 Bessey is the retail price of 1kg unclassified W3 NWA-chondrite on the
summit of the desert rush in 2003. And he was always the cheapest.
People don't believe me, but nowadays the same material costs already almost
2-3 Bsy, and there will be times, where it will cost a dozen Bsy...

Once there was a short period, where 1 Bsy was equivalent to 1 Ksr.
1 Koser is the retail price of 1kg Campo 1.5 years ago. The basical unit of
the value of an Iron meteorite.
1 Ktv the same for pallasites
1 Afv for lunaites.

100Bsy = 1 Bld...hehehe.

Fixed all in the Matteo-Index.

1 Alm is the time you needed to sell 10 Bsy in Germany in 2005 = 543 days.

1Pls are 36 Neumann lines per square cm on an etched octahedrite surface.

1 ChSt is the minimal semantic content in a descriptive text for a
meteoritical ebay auction.

Your posts to the list should not exceed 0.4 MDg. 1Mdg is approx 1 Wb
(Sterling).

Skol!
Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----