[meteorite-list] AD - 107 Auctions Ending - Bargains Galore!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Oct 17 12:58:13 2006

Dear List Members,

In keeping with the ONE AD per week rule, here is my weekly auction
announcement:

I have several excellent auctions ending this afternoon currently
representing some excellent bargains. This week, I loaded the VERY LAST
LOTS (6 kilograms) that I have in inventory of NWA 869. These are
exceptional individuals that were destined to be turned into jewelry but the
maker has changed his mind and is leaning towards NWA 4293 instead. I
adjusted some prices on the Museum Quality Holed Sikhote Alins and will make
one more attempt at offering them up on eBay. At ~$3.00 a gram, you would be
hard pressed to find better quality examples. There are still 11 pieces of
Old Yeller left if there is any additional interest, the Main Mass has
already been sold. With less than 12 kilograms there is not much to go
around and by weight, a quarter of it is gone in one week. There are plenty
of specimens still at the 99 cent mark representing some true bargains!

To see all of the too numerous to list outstanding auctions, click on this
link. Several of these still have no bid and are at the opening price of
just 99 cents so be sure to check them out:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Check out some of these highlights:

Check this solid Mundrabilla, still just 99 cents, this is not worthless
shale but a solid individual!:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140040924550

A rare dual lithology complete Millbillillie slice priced to sell:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140040923919

VERY LAST NWA482/Pyrex/Silver pendant left:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140040927775

Second to LAST pieces of NWA 969 LL6/7 meteorite containing fluid trains:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140040930656

An exceedingly rare CO3.3 at less than a buck a gram:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140040934227

A Eucrite currently at 25 cents a gram!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140040940010

Check out this SA bullet started out at just 99 cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140040952410

The VERY LAST of the NWA 869 Lots:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140042805527
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140042805864
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140042806330
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140042806583
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140042806784
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140042807651
Plus 6 more:

Here is a sampling of some OLD YELLOR specimens:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140042813775
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140042814207
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140042814681
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140042816164

And don't forget to check out the museum quality Sikhote Alins and 107 other
auctions at this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock