[meteorite-list] Does world-record meteorite await unearthing inKansas?

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 15 12:47:06 2006

Hi all -

Perhaps my memory fails me, but I seem to remember
that Brenham was traded nearly two milleniums ago by
Native Americans and showed up in "hopewell" mounds,
not the mere hundred years ago stated in the Chronicle
article.

End of quibble, and best wishes for a very good hunt -

Ed

--- Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_charter.net> wrote:

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/4258636.html

http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/news/local/15755710.htm