[meteorite-list] Kobe - Latest information (AD)

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Oct 13 21:41:13 2006

Hi all,
     Through the kindness of Dirk Ross, I am able to offer the collecting
community (or any interested institutions) the last of the fragments of
this exceptionally rare material at as low a price as the material has
ever been sold. Only 3 fragments remain. Read the information and
see the photos regarding this CK4 relative of Karoonda and Maralinga
on my Hammers Page at:

http://www.michaelbloodmeteorites.com/Hammers.html

        Since all the hammers are arranged by date of fall, it is very near
the bottom of the page, having fallen in 1999. While I will not have highest
quality photos immediately (but will in the near future) I know a couple
of list members expressed interest, so, I wanted you to have the first
opportunity before they are gone.
        While checking Kobe out, be sure to see the rest of the site which
now features 35 different falls.
        Happy Hunting! Michael