[meteorite-list] AD - New CK5 NWA 3185 - Ending Today

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Oct 12 13:29:24 2006

Dear List Members,

I have a new CK5 that I put on eBay last week. It is NWA 3185. It took a few
years to have classified and the Total Known Weight is a mere 31 grams. Most
slices sold quickly with the Buy it Now feature but there are two specimens
left that I started at just 99 cents. These will end today in a few hours.
Here are the direct links to the auctions under my seller name,
NaturesVault:

NWA 3185 CK5:
462mg part slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&item=180035814839&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
112mg part slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&item=180035815071&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

There are several unclassified Saharans ending today as well so if you are
interested in any Oriented, Slickensided or 1-kilo lots, check out my other
auctions by clicking on one of the above links and then click on "View
seller's other items". I lowered the price on these last week when I
re-listed the unsold items so there are some great deals to be had.

Best regards and Thank You for the bids and/or looking,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
NaturesVault (eBay)