[meteorite-list] Burn't cookies not off topic

From: ks1u <ks1u_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Oct 12 09:59:24 2006

This is a fascinating observation. Since we need molecules, or at very
least clumps of atoms to detect an odor (something which grosses me out
every time I walk into a public restroom) I wonder what it is that is
imparting the odor? This would be a great NASA Shuttle experiment. There
has to be a way to gather enough of what is producing the odor to determine
what it is. Maybe it's just space dust, but I think it would be worthwhile
to find out for sure the elements involved.

George