[meteorite-list] Holbrook followup

From: Rob Wesel <nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Oct 10 00:17:21 2006

As a matter of brief correction, I have an original copy of the newspaper
was sent to Dr. Svend Buhl to turn into the prints. Svend did a wonderful
job touching up the age spots on the ~60 year old paper and printed them
onto nice card stock, of which a have several copies as payment for letting
him use it. I gave Michael the OK to use the image off my site as he sees
fit but I suspect it is a matter of public record, credit should go to Svend
as well for the remastering work. Interesting subject as to who owns the
artwork. IF Matteo is out there with the original that would answer that.

Rob Wesel
http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com
We are the music makers...
and we are the dreamers of the dreams.