[meteorite-list] Murchison Price Difference

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 8 11:56:38 2006

mah...for me depend on rarity....I have just sold some
pieces of italian historical falls impossible to find
from Euro 200 to 400 for gram and all its go sold
immediatly, and I have other 2 slices of Siena under
the eyes of some collectors....to the face of who say
the historical falls its the same ordinary material
type the NWA....but I never have seen a slice of
Ensisheim sold for $10/gr. .......

Matteo

=== message truncated ===

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato