[meteorite-list] Anyone out there hunting the possible Colorado fall?

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 8 00:45:16 2006

In a message dated 10/7/2006 8:48:43 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
meteoritefinder_at_gmail.com writes:
Hello list I was just wondering if anyone was out there looking for
the latest possible fall in Colorado? The reports seemed to point
towards meteorites being on the ground to me. What did you all think?
Am I being too optimistic? I think we have several list members in
Colorado, right? I have not even heard a guess as to the size of the
object.
Just wondering?

--
Mike Miller Po Box 314 Gerber Ca  96035
www.meteoritefinder.com
530-385-1281
I haven't heard of anyone hunting for it yet.
But then, did you look at a map?
It supposedly fell somewhere between Alamosa and Colorado Springs, that
means you have the Sand Dunes, a good chunk of the Sangre de Christo  Mountains
and most of Pikes Peak to search. Lots of rocks and lots of  vegetation.
And most of those mountains are supposed to get some snow tonight.
Any  other comments from Colorado? Mike? Larry? Fred?
Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com
President,  I.M.C.A. Inc.