[meteorite-list] Murchison Price Difference

From: MexicoDoug <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Oct 5 20:15:08 2006

Hi Matthias!

Yes to all you say, I can see you're not a big fan of mitosis and meiowsis,
including cut loss and rusting, I'll only whisper {Bessey specks}...

Oh, here'd be my exception:

Please don't forget that every decade a few good witnessed falls in fact are
responsible for the birth of the finest collectable meteorites! As a matter
of fact they are getting (recovered) more common every year as people put up
parking lots, streets and industrial complexes everywhere!

Now on to see Rob's Comet tonight (to use my finder chart posted just turn
it upside down for the evening vs. morning), though there will be a bright
Moon adding to the difficulties tonight, hopefully now is the time!

And finally, A wonderful Happy Birthday to Monze! That great fall of 1950
born on this special day in history!

Mitotically yours,
Doug