[meteorite-list] The Jim Kriegh Nickel Test and Interview

From: Moni Waiblinger-Seabridge <moni2555_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Oct 5 00:03:05 2006

Hi Sonny, Ruben and List,

some day I hope I meet Jim Kriegh too.
Its great to know that some people have their first find going along with a
knowledgeable meteorite expert, isn't it?
This happened to me too.
How lucky for us!!!
Otherwise it could be years to have a first find, right Michael Blood?
Or one might still be looking! ;-)
Did you both know each other at that time, Sonny and Ruben?

Better go and read the article.

Regards,
Moni