[meteorite-list] AD - Catalog update, and pictures of the Rockies

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Oct 4 23:01:31 2006

Hello everybody,

My Catalog is finally up to date.
I just added some 30 pieces. Some are classics like Boxhole, Dawn and
Ghubara. Portales Valley is a classic too, but these 2 cute little slices have very
nice iron veins, not so common. Others are not so classic, like Aumale or
Ste Genevieve. And there are a few desert pieces too, like a funny little
curled Taza. Enjoy! and let me know if you have any questions or would like some
pictures.

http://www.impactika.com/Catalog.htm

And since you liked my pictures last week, here is another batch of pictures
taken up in the Rockies last weekend. These might be the last ones for this
year. You won't find me up there when they are covered with that cold white
s.... (well, you know, a four-letter word starting with S).
http://www.impactika.com/co1006.htm

Enjoy!!

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com