[meteorite-list] Oriented meteorite auction tonight. AD

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Oct 4 11:25:45 2006

I have many very nice meteorites ending tonight. Some
items of note:

Here are two of the nicest oriented meteorites I have
offered in years, superb
specimens of Gao and Sikhote-Alin. These are choice
pieces I have high-graded for years, and release one
or two a month.

Fresh black oriented Gao meteorite. This one is a
perfect little flying saucer!
 http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ130030076135

http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ130030072163
 Sikhote-Alin flight-oriented individual. Superb
specimen, shield shape, thousands of flow lines!

Jilin, 683 gram cut fragment! This piece is worth at
least $2000.00!
http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ130030143082

Large Libyan Desert glass specimen.
http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ170032085743

http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ130030085457
900 gram Sikhote-Alin specimen.

http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ130030098594
Absolutely gorgeous Rumurutti specimen, 21 grams!

 See all of the meteorites offered at the links below.

 http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmeteoritehunters

 http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmeteorite-hunter

 http://www.meteoritehunter.com

 thanks