[meteorite-list] Re: 'Science Stud' Hosts PBS Show on KillerAsteroids

From: Matson, Robert <ROBERT.D.MATSON_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Oct 4 11:03:50 2006

Hi Bob,

Actually, my part only appears on the Nova ScienceNow website as
a web video; the main story is about Apophis, and although meteorites
are obviously tangentially related to asteroid impacts, the linkage
wasn't direct enough to survive the editing process for the ~12-minute
broadcast segment. Still, I'm looking forward to seeing the show
since I haven't yet seen any of the footage from Neil's visits to
JPL, Santa Monica and the Rose Bowl... --Rob