[meteorite-list] Lunar vs. Martian Meteorites

From: MexicoDoug <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Oct 3 16:01:42 2006

Hello Listees,

One of these days soon I'll be getting my hands on more of the
Moon:-)...Enjoyable post on why the Moon has a special place in nearby outer
space.

I'd like to add that la Luna effects our life here on Mater Tellus time with
connections that inspire us even before we lift our curious spirits
heavenwards. From our Mom's monthly cycle of our conception, to our
harvesting of the fields during periods of overtime, to our wish on our
Deathbed to see one more Full Moon in her crisply brilliant Splendor; to the
timing when we pay our phone, electric and loan bills, to how well we can
catch fish in God's lands - to the history of our own planet ... we like da
Moon !

Not to forget...when we are lost at night the Moon is our guiding light, and
as kids the familiarity starts, we see:

Cows jumping over the Moon
A Rabbit in the Moon
Pandora in the Moon