[meteorite-list] You have to be KIDDING

From: Bob Evans <bobe5531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Oct 2 18:39:09 2006

These never cease to amaze me. With the internet available around the globe,
even the people with the lowest I.Q.'s can check the market on virtually
anything.
A simple check would put the value of his so-called meteorite at a few
dollars at best, saving him big money on listing fees.
Am I missing something or do they offer zero fee auction listings in the
U.K. ?
I just dont get it !