[meteorite-list] AD - KAYUNWAR ebay auctions ending in 1 day

From: Fred Caillou Noir <fred_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 20:46:19 +0100

Dear Meteorites' fans,

This is time now to remind you that our pending auctions will start ending in about 24 hours.
As usual you can have an overview at http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ50QQsassZkayunwar

You will find our great selection of chondrites and more.

This week's specials are:

1- DaG 946 - LL4 - 33.9g ORIENTED MAIN MASS (TKW 54.03g). This piece is simply outstanding, with a nice conical shape and a cut section that has been smoothly polished in order to show the firework of chondrules that is inside... You have to get it!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Meteorite-DaG-946-LL4-33-9g-ORIENTED-MAIN-MASS_W0QQitemZ130046843601QQihZ003QQcategoryZ3239QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

2- Taza - 8.7g oriented individual
http://cgi.ebay.com/Meteorite-TAZA-NWA-859-8-7g-individual_W0QQitemZ130046844611QQihZ003QQcategoryZ3239QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

3- OC #3189 - 719g fusion crusted chondrite with regmaglypts
http://cgi.ebay.com/CRUSTED-Saharan-Meteorite-719g-3189_W0QQitemZ130046843252QQihZ003QQcategoryZ3239QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

4- Sahara 03501 - H4 (W1-S3) - 53.8g partslice. This meteorite is very fresh and displays a nice structure on the cut surfaces, surrounded by a thick and very black fusion crust on the edges. You will see sharply defined chondrules in a fair grey matrix and millions of NiFe flakes. It is rare to have the chance to get such a fresh H chondrite!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Meteorite-SAH-03501-H4-W1-S3-53-8g-partslice_W0QQitemZ130046844575QQihZ003QQcategoryZ3239QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

And waiting for next week, thanks a lot to all of you for watching and who knows, bidding?!
GOOD LUCK =;o))

Frederic
Kayunwar
(Michel Franco is IMCA member #3869 and Frederic Beroud is IMCA member #2491)
http://www.caillou-noir.com/