[meteorite-list] Rhode Island meteorite?

From: Jason Utas <meteoritekid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 14:51:38 -0800

Hello All,
For those interested, the log from the 18th does have some high quality
photos of the 'meteorite.'
And I'd have to say that it certainly looks promising, at the very least.
The interior looks relatively unweathered compared with the semi-present
crust (you can see ?chondrules? through it), but on the whole, it doesn't
look half bad. Shape is good, texture and colour are good...anyone who's in
the area would do well to check it out.
Regards,
Jason