[meteorite-list] Sonny and Rubens latest meteorite finds!

From: Ruben Garcia <meteoritemall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Nov 13 15:32:01 2006

Hi all,
This weekend Sonny and I were once again out in the
field hunting for meteorites.

Sonny, along with his Son, and their friend Steve
Smith scoured a California dry lake bed and came up
with some nice finds.

My Son (Ruben Jr.) and I also hunted a dry lake bed
but ours was
Willcox Playa in Arizona. We all had a lot of fun and
a bit of luck!

Take a look at the links below see the finds Sonny and
his team made in California or click on the link to my
web site and read about my newest Arizona find.

Sonnys team finds:
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/meteoritemall/album/576460762339520163

The Story with pics: "The Reluctant Willcox Playa
Hunt"
http://www.mr-meteorite.com/willcoxplayahunt.htm

Pictures only:
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/meteoritemall/album/576460762339546615