[meteorite-list] Warning meteorite fraud

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Nov 11 12:16:07 2006

hello

days ago a person with name Gordon Lee have sent to me
this email

Hello,
I am Mr Gordon Lee.
I work in California as a Financial Consultant.
I actually saw the (DaG 670 shergottite) advert you
placed and I will like to know the last offer you want
to let it out and gather more info about it and the
major reason why you want to sell it, if it has been
damaged in any form or not. As soon as we agree on
terms.
I will arrange the payment be mailed and shipping
after you have confirmed your payment.
I am awaiting your response.
Thanks and God Bless You.
Mr Gordon Lee.

he ask I buy material from him,but after have say he
want buy dag 670 from me....to my request of other
informations and after have say the price of the
material, he not have answer. Warning

Matteo

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it