[meteorite-list] Re: Ad Ebay auctions(second try)

From: meteoriteplaya_at_comcast.net <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Nov 10 15:50:51 2006

Hi All
I originally sent this from my gmail account but it did not appear yet so I decided to send again from my comcast account. Sorry about the duplicate posting if it appears twice.

I have several nice auctions ending today with few still at 95 cents.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmeteorfinder

Highlights include;

21.70 g Millbillillie with a low reserve( the only one on my list with a reserve)
http://cgi.ebay.com/Millbillillie-Eucrite-Fall-21-70-g-whole-stoneMeteorite_W0QQitemZ190048062331

Small crusted Moss fragment well below the retail price of $200/g.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Moss-CO3-5-6-New-Fall-0-05-g-Norway-Meteorite_W0QQitemZ190048062357

Seymchan 51g at just over $1.00/g no reserve
http://cgi.ebay.com/Seymchan-Pallasite-51-05-g-Meteorite-NR_W0QQitemZ190048062412

Several Thuathes bid as little as 10 cents per gram! All worth a minimum of $4 per gram.
http://makeashorterlink.com/?X1A82242E

Wiluna 120 g with WA museum number still just over $1 per gram no reserve. Worth at least $450!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Wiluna-H5-Australia-Fall-120-09-g-Meteorite-NR_W0QQitemZ190048062662

New Lunar NWA 4483 with the lowest price available on the Internet.
http://cgi.ebay.com/NWA-4483-New-Lunar-0-689-g-slice-Meteorite_W0QQitemZ190048062745

Plus some copies of Jim Schwade's New book;
http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Book-The-Schwade-Meteorite-Collection_W0QQitemZ190049589931

Mike

Mike Jensen
Jensen Meteorites