[meteorite-list] AD - KAYUNWAR ebay AUCTIONS

From: Fred Caillou Noir <fred_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Nov 10 10:24:21 2006

Dear All,

Well this is our weekly ad about Kayunwar's ebay auctions that are going to start ending tomorrow by 2.00 pm EST.
You can see the overview at http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ50QQsassZkayunwar

I wish to insist on a new meteorite that we started offering on ebay last week:
Sahara 03501 is a VERY FRESH H4 (W1) that displays some beautiful chondrules in a fair grey matrix, and moreover this week's slice is showing wonderful RIVERS OF NICKEL-IRON.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Meteorite-SAH-03501-H4-W1-S3-157-9g-partslice_W0QQitemZ130044293212QQihZ003QQcategoryZ3239QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Another SPECIAL of this week is the LAST slice of DaG 947, a great brecciatic LL6 with fusion crust all around the edges. You can ask all the winners of such sclices before, they found this meteorite absolutely amazing and gorgeous. So do no miss your LAST CHANCE to get one!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Meteorite-DaG-947-LL6-15-3g-LAST-SLICE-BRECCIA_W0QQitemZ130044290974QQihZ003QQcategoryZ3239QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Of course there are many other beauties waiting for a new home... so you can click on the first a/m link and have a look at our OCs, individuals, slices end endcuts!

Many thanks for your interest and of course...
GOOD LUCK <|;o))

Frederic
Kayunwar
(Michel Franco is IMCA member #3869 and Frederic Beroud is IMCA member #2491)
http://www.caillou-noir.com/