[meteorite-list] OT -- Mercury Transit

From: Sterling K. Webb <sterling_k_webb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Nov 8 16:05:15 2006

Hi,

    I suspect overwhelmed servers. I got several
"Server Not Available" messages. But the rest of
the sites I tried just rolled over and died.
    I guess it's nice that more people than one might
have thought wanted to watch a live celestial event.
I hope the servers didn't just fail and somebody got
to see it.

Sterling K. Webb