[meteorite-list] Brenham Instability Myth

From: Bob Evans <bobe5531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Nov 6 23:27:47 2006

I agree Matteo,
I have never bought a Brenham. It would be a waste of money.
I have cleaned and sealed my Canyon Diablos, Sikhotes and Campos in exactly
the same manner.
The Cd's and Sikhotes held up well but my Campo continues to disintegrate no
matter what I do.
Those desiccant bags are useless.
The sad thing is it was my first meteorite. The reason for my obsession.
Here it is, and it isn't pretty :
( New Collectors beware. Viewing this may cause you to collect only stony
meteorites )
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/spacerox2001/album?.dir=/8a8fre2

Bob