[meteorite-list] Time for a Met-List Upgrade?

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Nov 4 16:29:27 2006

On Sat, 04 Nov 2006 15:03:35 -0500, you wrote:

>"upgrade" will resolve the issues. I believe the issues are not related to
>the list itself, but rather the problem stems from our respective ISPs.

I agree. I don't see "orphan" replies, meaning replies to other posts that
never reached me, and logically if posts were bouncing then some of them would
be "root" topics and there would be replies to show up to questions I never saw.
So I'm assuming that all the posts are getting through. I know that it has
become clear that Comcast is a steaming pile of corpolites, and I'm thinking
that metlist posts are disappearing in spam filters for some other ISPs, too.