[meteorite-list] ad, one of my rare sales

From: tett <tett_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Nov 4 13:58:38 2006

Doug and all,

Forgive me for posting an AD twice. I never received my initial posting in
my inbox and so thought the AD did not make it. Bizarre.

As for my sale of Crappy Brahin, I sure have had fun. Many emails and even
offers of cash if I would close the sale early.

Wonder how high this crap will sell for.

Cheers

tett