[meteorite-list] Steve Arnold (Chicago) what are you doing????????

From: Ruben Garcia <meteoritemall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Nov 3 03:33:37 2006

Hi all,
I've never joined the "Steve is a moron" club and
I am not going to start name calling. But the
temptation to do so is great.

Look here, he already has the 260 gram Canyon Diablo
with a hole for sale!! The same one he stole from me
and was lambasted for two weeks ago!
And he'll pay freight.....

http://stormbringer60120.tripod.com/id142.html

According to his very own email he gave $ 700 for it ,
$400 cash and $300 worth of meteorites.

He is selling it for $400..

Don't know about the rest of you but I'm a buyer at
$250.00.

Hey Steve,
Do you get free money some how? Do you print it up in
your basement? How do you continually buy high and
sell low? Just wondering.

Ruben Garcia