[meteorite-list] Official number of new martian meteorite

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Mar 30 11:57:29 2006

Hello

I inform all persons have buy my new martian
meteorite, the official number is NWA 4222,
informations its in my collection site in this
afternoon in the link of the NWA list and in the
collection site for the main mass new photo. I inform
all I have the last 3 pieces of this meteorite for
sale, one its on ebay, other 2 its a gr.08. and
gr.1.65

Matteo

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it