[meteorite-list] Lohama Main Mass

From: AstronomicalResearchNetwork <arn1200_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Mar 26 12:51:35 2006

My Friends
    With no hope of going back to work for Northwest Airlines
due to the strike . I must offer some of my finest specimens
for sale and ask if you like something on my website to make
me an genuine offer . Recently someone asked about my
main mass of Lahoma and my 273 pound Gibeon then never
returned my emails . So I offer them to the list at less than $1/g
if someone is interest please contact me off the list .
 I will entertain any reasonable offer for anything on my site .
http://www.meteorites4sale.net/
        Thank You Ken Regelman
Astronomical Research Network