[meteorite-list] AD - 99 cent eBay, Nice Material Ending

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Mar 22 21:17:35 2006

Dear List Members,

I have 44 excellent meteorite specimens ending later today (Wednesday), many
still at just 99 cents! These are available under my eBay seller name,
NaturesVault. There will be some very excellent deals to be had.

To see all that I have available, go to eBay and search for items available
by seller, NaturesVault.

Stay tuned for next week, I will have many large specimens and unclassified
Saharan material available, all starting at just 99 cents!

Best regards,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
NaturesVault (eBay)