[meteorite-list] Ad - Over 90 Excellent Auctions & NWA 2999 Update!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Mar 21 22:17:55 2006

Dear List Members,

I have several excellent auctions ending in a few hours, many still not bid
on at 99 cents!

To see all of the auctions click on this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Here is the latest on NWA 2999 Angrite, A case for Mercury stone announced
at the LPI in Houston:
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meetings/lpsc2006/pdf/1344.pdf

Here are some of this week's highlights:

This is quickly becoming one of the most studied stones in the world. The
now famous NWA 2999 Angrite, A case for Mercury stone. I have a very
limited amount of this material left for understandable reasons. You can't
find an Angrite priced for $200.00 a gram retail anywhere, let alone one
that is this well documented with an outstanding pedigree:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6613701925

New Orleans at a fraction of what this material goes for. Try finding a
bigger piece of this on ebay. I acquired all that was available at the time
and these are more than mere milligram sized crumbs. I started this large
example out at just 99 cents and it is currently selling for way below my
costs:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6613685352

Must See Chondrite!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6613695877

A real piece of an impossibly rare Chasignite started at just 99 cents and
currently way below cost:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6613698587

Ultra nicely prepared Acapulcoite, bargain priced:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6613701415

I put up about several kilograms of unclassified material for those looking
for great deals. And ... TOO Many other bargains to list can be found at
this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Take Care,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock