[meteorite-list] AD - eBay - meteorite card set

From: Dave Harris <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 20 01:59:39 2006

Hi,

Just a word to advertise an eBay ad.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6615119486

I have managed to cobble together another set of meteorite cards - either
through singles being flogged on eBay or even from our local "Friday Ad"
advertising newspaper (so parochial!).

There is a reserve because I don't know what the 'market' is like at the
moment, but this took quite some effort to compile - especially the #5 card
which defied my attempts to acquire for about a year.

..BTW - seem to be hearing of a lot of bolides over the UK - no falls, but
anyone out there compiled a list of observations in the past 6 months?

best

dave
IMCA #0092