[meteorite-list] LPI seminar series

From: Rob McCafferty <rob_mccafferty_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Mar 14 10:33:08 2006

Hello list,

Being several thousand miles away and of somewhat
limited means with unrelated work commitments, I was
sadly unable to attend this particular seminar. Hehe

Anthony Irving, University of Washington
Planetary Meteorites and the Angrite-Mercury
Connection, 24 Feb 2006, Texas

Anyone know if there is a transcript available or
where I can find out the contents of the seminar? I
have read the blurb put out describing it beforehand
but would like a little more of the "meat"
so-to-speak.

Rob McCafferty