[meteorite-list] Advice> Encyclopedia of Meteorites

From: Pelé Pierre-Marie <pierremariepele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Mar 12 11:21:40 2006

Hello,

I'm hardly working on my Online Encyclopedia of
Meteorites project, filling thousands of files with as
much information and pictures as possible.

I would like to know what you would like in this kind
of online encyclopedia.

A remind : it will be a subscription system (not
expensive) which will allow to view all meteorites and
also help you for your collection catalog.

Just tell me your ideas, what you want (don't want)...

Best regards,

Pierre-Marie PELE
www.meteor-center.com