[meteorite-list] Hello list

From: joseph_town_at_att.net <joseph_town_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Mar 11 00:17:19 2006

Hello list.It is a sad day for me.I have decided to leave meteorites.I am putting up most of my collection forsale.I will keep a few speciemns,but by large,most will be up forsale.I will put up on my website what I will be selling.Lets just say,I value you my marriage more than I do meteorites.Let me know what you want and I will get back to you.Again it has been a fun ride.I have met alot of great people,but it is better to leave this hobby with my head held up high.And I am sorry to have offened anyone.

Hello again list.I have put some nice pieces up on my website.Payment will be by money order,check,cash or cashiers check.NO MORE PAYPAL.I closed out my account.I will add more later. steve arnold,chicago

Hello again list.I have 31 meteorites up forsale on my website.I believe the prices are fair.Shipping will be at your expence.I will add some more later,but right now it is the right thing to do.I am not willing to give up my wife,whom I love very much for meteorites. steve arnold,chicago

Good afternoon list.I have added 10 new pieces to my sale.Some park forest pieces as well,also a few nwa's, and some others.Prices are firm.The only difference is,I will pay shipping anywhere in the world.Also I will continue to be around on the list,but just alot more invisible.I really need to get my priorities in order and realize that life is alot more important than meteorites.I am not getting any younger so I want that income there when I am ready to retire,and not setting on the shelf.I still have a great collection,so I will not miss these if they sell.And I hope they do.Contact me off list for any sales and thanks to all who emailed me. steve arnold,chicago

Hi list.I will except trades on all the park forest pieces or the pena blanca springs piece.BUT NO IRONS.Only stones!Also no nwa's either.The rest of the prices on the pieces are still the same.Thanks so far to those who have bought from me. steve

Hello list.I was told by a list member that I have posted to much of this subject,but this will be my last one.I now have 50 pieces up forsale or trade.If we trade,please stones only or mesosiderites.I put up 4 more canyon diablo's and a 60 gram endcut of NWA 2690,which is a howardite.Contact me offlist. steve

Hello list.I am opening up the half off anything on my website for half off just thru sunday on anything there is.But like everything else,trades are always welcome.Just stones please.Let me know what you have.I did add a few more things.Remember just thru sunday. steve arnold,chicago