[meteorite-list] RE: Austria Will Issue Stamps with Meteorite Powder

From: MexicoDoug_at_aol.com <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Mar 10 16:51:55 2006

I love Austria and I love meteorites. No need for your attack. Clearly you
chose to twist my words to pick a fight or just beat your chest. Sir, you
merit no further response from me, as your carefully chosen insults and claims
are already an ugly monument befitting you.

En un mensaje con fecha 03/10/2006 3:33:23 PM Mexico Standard Time,
christian.anger_at_aon.at escribe: