[meteorite-list] Wolf Creek total mass

From: Frank Prochaska <fprochaska_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Mar 10 14:17:04 2006

        Frankly, with the thousands of "official" meteorites from hundreds
of states and countries in which scores of languages are spoken which are
written in a number of alphabets and syllabaries (sp? - looking for the word
for methods of writing like kanji, not really an alphabet), let alone issues
like ancient American Indian place names in locations where the primary
language is English, it's a wonder little errors like this are not much more
common. I think the NomCom does a wonderful job, given their scope,
resources, and circumstances.

Frank Prochaska