[meteorite-list] Matteo and Ebay.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Mar 10 01:00:08 2006

You have no problem attacking everyone else's ebay auctions, I can show in
the archives where you have done it to me a hundred times. You can't handle
it when people do the same to you Matteo? All I asked was why you were
kicked off of ebay again.
So tell us, what does the Italian forum have to do with anything, it is the
same user id you use to bid on auctions all over ebay. Why is it blocked
now?
Mike