[meteorite-list] Matteo and Ebay.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Mar 9 22:32:42 2006

Matteo, Matteo, Matteo, how many times have you been thrown off of ebay?
Isn't is odd that it is always "some idiot's" fault? You know what I and
others have noticed, there are a lot of "Idiots" out there, and they all
seem to revolve round Matteo from Venice in some fashion.
I remember when "some idiot" broke into your home and used your computer to
bid on my auctions after you had been told not to. These idiots are sure not
very bright, to use poor Matteo's computer. What did they do this time,
shill bidding on your items using your computer without your knowledge? Had
to be something serious to get you thrown off yet again.
Mike Farmer