[meteorite-list] Henbury - Wabar History

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Mar 9 01:00:33 2006

--- Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_comcast.net> ha
scritto:

> Matteo, the crying in public sickens me. The
> hundreds if not thousands of
> filthy and asinine private emails you have sent me
> shows that you can dish
> it out, but you can't take it when people fight
> back.

For not speack of your emails, full of racism against
italian people and europeans. And the nice its IMCA
have kick off me from the group why I am start to
attack you when its all the opposite one....the top!

 Many people on this
> list have seen samples of them, so it is not a
> secret.

many? how many seen the 80% of the material its here
in Italy, only 2-3 pieces its outside Italy. Stop to
say fake informations Farmer, its persons type you
ruin the meteorite world with stupid insinuations, and
bushels doing loser the patience to many in this list!
and now stop to answer me, I not have ask your answer
on Henbury etc.. and in this last email.

Matteo

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.it