[meteorite-list] AD - NEW Shergottite - NWA 3171

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Mar 8 12:41:47 2006

Dear List Members,

I would like to offer a new and beautiful Basaltic Shergottite, NWA 3171. I
was lucky to be able to make a trade during the Tucson Show for all that was
available of this awesome new Martian meteorite. The owner only had 19 grams
available and I was able to acquire all of it. Six grams is still being
studied in two different labs so it could be quite some time before I
receive those pieces. I sliced the 13.3 gram end cut I received so far and
have made available all 10 pieces, a mere 10.646 grams combined after
cutting losses! This may be all that is available to collectors, making this
one of the rare ones to get if you are interested. Here are the direct links
to the eBay auctions, all with "Buy it Now" under my seller name,
NaturesVault:

NEW - NWA 3171 Basaltic Shergottite Meteorite (Only 10 Specimens Available
!!!)
2.14g Part Slice (The Largest Slice Available)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6611956887&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
1.564g Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6611957214&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
1.51g Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6611957485&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
1.2g Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6611957776&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
1.114g Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6611958065&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
986mg Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6611958302&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
834mg Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6611958560&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
478mg Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6611958896&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
418mg End Cut
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6611959277&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
402mg Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6611959617&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

I have several eBay auctions ending later today, several still at just 99
cents. There are also many larger specimens if you are interested at very
good values. In addition to all of the above, I have a number of
unclassified Saharans that I started at just 99 cents, there will be some
great deals made today.

Keep an eye on my eBay auctions as I will be offering many nice specimens
this week and next. My usual auction start day is Wednesday but expect to
see new offerings at any day from now through next Wednesday. I just
returned from Morocco last night and will be going through the material and
offer some of it over the next few days. I did manage to get several very
fresh and awesome chondrites, some of the best I have seen in years! I also
have a great 4 kilo thumb printed individual that would the envy of any
collector.

To see these and all that I have available today and throughout this and
next week, click on one of the above links and then click "View seller's
other items". That, or go to eBay and search for items by seller,
NaturesVault.

Best regards and Stay Tuned...

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection