[meteorite-list] Possible meteorite fall in Northeast Brazil

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Mar 7 16:10:22 2006

Its many strange Dr.Zucolotto not know nothing of this
meteorite, one of the major experts of brasilian
meteorites, and the same for other persons work on
brasilian meteorites...

Matteo

--- "Dr. Svend Buhl" <info_at_niger-meteorite-recon.de>

http://noticias.terra.com.br/brasil/interna/0,,OI908174-EI306,00.html

MSN Messanger: spacerocks at hotmail.com