[meteorite-list] Ad - Auctions Ending - Great Items - Check It Out!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Mar 7 15:42:05 2006

Dear List Members,

I have several excellent auctions ending in a few hours, check out some of
the great items highlighted below:

To see all of the auctions click on this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Here are some of this week's highlights:

Check out these nice Sikhote Alins:

Free-standing sculptural piece, excellent:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6611508234
Much coveted bottle opener, ask the Reeds how many SAs have to be searched
to find one of these babies, a necessity at all of the shows:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6611509191
A free-standing zoomorphic type:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6611510253
A double-ringed oriented piece:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6611511221
An oriented heart with lip-over and flow-lines:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6611512407
A very nicely shaped bullet:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6611513577
The best bullet currently on ebay, price adjusted for the last time:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6611506581
Very rare 2-holed, price adjusted for the last time:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6611507052
Holed cabinet specimen, outstanding!:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6611505889

My very last piece of Oum Dreyga(Amgala) for sale, very nice:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6609707113

Extraordinary chondrite:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6609662262

This is the largest piece of the NWA 869 I have. I am sure, by now, most of
you have heard that there is very little NWA 869 left for sale. Wholesale is
now 20 cents a gram if you can find any. Bulk lots are becoming a thing of
the past as most dealers are nearly sold out, including myself. Opening
price is close to half of wholesale on this one:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6611521649

Check out this bread loaf shaped unclassified unit:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6611520362

And ... TOO Many other bargains to list can be found at this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Take Care,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock