[meteorite-list] Michael Blood's Meteorite Market Trends

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 6 21:11:55 2006

In a message dated 3/6/2006 3:10:41 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
mqfowler_at_mac.com writes:
Hi Michael,

Thanks for your thorough response to my post.

The absence of response up till now had led me to believe that I was
the only one on the list who didn't go to Tuscon, and that everyone
else was already in the know!!

Mike Fowler

> Anne Black had a great stock of macromounts that seamed unusually
> low and tempted me, as a dealer, to purchase many for resale.

Thanks Michael B.

Don't feel bad, Mike F. I didn't know that either. ;-)
And I was there!

(Maybe I should revise my prices!!!!)

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com