[meteorite-list] LunarRover / Apollo Astronaut -Dho 1180 & PV -Ad

From: Mark Bowling <minador_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Mar 5 22:27:49 2006

Hey all,

I must say I got one of the astronauts and slices of Dho 1180 from
Robert a while back. It was great that he and his wife Terry decided at
the last minute to attend the Tucson show. He was able to deliver the
lunar to me in person, so it felt like my "show" specimen! I'm really
pleased with the beautiful slice and the astronaut sculpture was more
than I bargained for. It's huge! and it displays the slice well. So
thanks again Robert for the fabulous "display kit". I find the Lunar
Rover very attractive as well.... :-)

I also bought a beautiful PV endpiece from him last July and never
regretted that decision. I display it in the open air and it hasn't
shown a sign of any problems. I never thought I would own a piece of
this beautiful meteorite and it's my favorite purchased meteorite by
far... Get it while it lasts. You couldn't do business with a better
family!

Best meteorite wishes,

Mark Bowling
Vail, AZ